Since 1953, American Marketing Association has built an essential community for marketers striving to be the most relevant force and voice shaping marketing around the world. We are really excited to bring the values and benefits here on campus!
As a member, you will receive countless benefits not only from being an AMA national member but also from the CSUDH chapter. Some of those benefits include:
CSUDH ToroAMA Chapter:
- Networking opportunities, gain real-life marketing skills, guest speakers, internship opportunities and exclusive job fairs
- Access to learning workshops, AMA competitions, exclusive chapter events
- Team building, improve interpersonal communication skills and be a part of a community of like-minded individuals through committee projects
- College 2 Career Resource Center
- Member only content on AMA.org
- College 2 Career Resources (webcasts, podcasts, articles, whitepapers, etc.)
- Student job boards and career advice
- International Collegiate Conference and Case Competition
- Students will receive the ultimate marketing experience during the 3-day conference hosted in New Orleans
- Marketing News and Collegiate E-Newsletter
- Newsletter features articles from recent college graduates, industry updates, and career development information
Check out this semester’s Calendar of Events to see all the action that will be taking place so you can experience the power in connections.
Regular Registration Cost: $72 (Local $25 + National $47 Fees)
Register today for only $25 (local fees)
National Fee of $47 Due within 7 days of registration
Make the investment towards your future!